… With Green Chilli Paste and Coconut Milk
Lately, I’ve started doing meal plans for the week. It actually helps tremendously when I do the grocery shopping. I quite enjoy grocery shopping but the usual way I go about it is to start from one end of the store and weave my way through every aisle picking and choosing what I feel like and what I think we need. Often this means we’ll have five bags of carrots and no tomatoes in the fridge, plus it’s not so good for the budget. So now, with the meal plan, I actually have a better idea of exactly what to buy when I go the shops and I save money. Bonus.
I made this delicious Pork Fillet Stir-Fry from The Real Meal Revolution last week. It’s worth a try, delicious!
400g pork fillet, thinly sliced
3 tsp Thai green curry paste
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup coriander, chopped
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 cup chicken stock
200ml coconut milk
1/2 cup carrot, shredded
1/2 cup spring onion, shredded
1/2 cup mange tout, shredded
1/3 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
1. Combine the green curry paste, garlic and coriander in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, swirling to coat the surface. Add the curry mixture and stir-fry until garlic is aromatic, about one minute.
3. Add the pork and stir-fry, stirring often, until meat is cooked (about five minutes).
4. Add the oyster sauce, fish sauce, chicken stock and coconut milk. Stir to combine and heat thoroughly.
5. Add the shredded vegetables and toss for one minute.
6. Stir in the basil leaves and serve immediately.