We’re about halfway through the winter holidays in Cape Town, and so far it hasn’t been too bad. Juggling work and a fun itinerary for the littles is no mean feat but we seem to have survived so far. This is what we’ve been up to…
- Watching Noddy and Fantastic Mr Fox at the Artscape – their shows are always brilliant
- Lots and lots of playdates 🙂
- The Two Oceans Aquarium – always a winner
- Snow White at Canal Walk
- Disney on Ice
- Holiday club at Virgin Active
- Just chilling out at home!
Other activities on the agenda include the Cape Wheel at V&A Waterfront as well as the Watershed Play Pad, maybe the Ice Slide at Cape Gate, a Table Mountain cable car ride, The Three Little Pigs at the Baxter Theatre, perhaps a movie or two or a picnic at Kirstenbosch Gardens? There’s lots to do! Let us know what you’ve been up to, so we can have some more ideas!